The Collings Statesmen LC is a fully hollow electric guitar that sounds as awesome as it looks. A fully bound body, PLEK machine leveling, a variety of woods, and appointments such as Lollartron pickups, and Bigsby vibrato tailpiece captures the vibe of the 50s and 60s.
Other features include:
- Construction Fully hollow w/ parallel trestle braces
- Body Maple laminate
- Top Maple laminate
- Neck Honduran mahogany
- Body Binding Grained ivoroid
- Fingerboard Binding Grained ivoroid
- Peghead Binding Grained ivoroid
- Bridge Pinned ebony base w/ tun-o-matic saddle top
- Tailpiece Bigsby vibrato
- Fingerboard Ebony w/ no inlay
- Soundhole F-holes (unbound)
- Pickups LollarTrons
- Pots/Caps DiMarzio 500K / Jupiter Vintage Yellow
- Knobs Custom grained ivoroid top hat
- Pickup Rings Grained ivoroid
- Nut 1 11/16"
- Scale Length 24 7/8"
- Neck Joint Extra long mortise & tenon
- Frets Medium 18% nickel-silver
- Peghead Veneer Ebony w/ MOP Collings logo
- Peghead Profile Deluxe Flared Haircut
- Tuners Nickel Gotoh w/ Collings logo
- Wiring 50s style
- Fingerboard Radius 12"
- Guitar Finish High gloss nitrocellulose lacquer
- Pickguard Ivoroid
- Truss Rod Cover Grained ivoroid
- Hardware Gold
- Strings D'Addario NYXL1149 (.011" - .049")
- Body Length 19"
- Body Depth 1 5/8"
- Lower Bout Width 15"
- Total Length 41"
- Case Deluxe hardshell case by Ameritage
- 6 lbs 0 oz
For more information about the Collings Statesman LC Deluxe, please contact us.