Designed for comfort, the Colling’s I-30 LC has a lightweight “trestle” braced body takes the idea of a double cutaway, fully hollow, P90 guitar and perfect it for today’s players. Its design is the result of years of in-depth R&D and provides exceptional tonal clarity, energy transference, and acoustic response. Whether rock, jazz, blues, or a wide variety of other styles, the I-30 LC is an absolute treat!
Other specifications of the I-30 LC include:
- Construction Fully hollow w/ parallel trestle braces
- Body Maple laminate
- Top Maple laminate
- Neck Honduran mahogany
- Body Binding Non-grained ivoroid
- Fingerboard Binding Non-grained ivoroid
- Peghead Binding None
- Bridge Kluson ABR-1(nickel-plated zinc w/ retaining wire)
- Tailpiece Collings original trapeze tailpiece
- Fingerboard Rosewood w/ Parallelogram Inlays
- Soundhole F-holes (unbound)
- Pickups Lollar Dog Ear P90s w/ custom phenolic covers
- Pots/Caps CTS 500K/ Jupiter Vintage Yellow
- Knobs Amber top hat
- Nut 1 11/16"
- Scale Length 24 7/8"
- Neck Joint Extra long mortise & tenon
- Frets Medium 18% nickel-silver
- Peghead Veneer Ebony w/ MOP Collings logo
- Peghead Profile Haircut
- Tuners Nickel Gotoh w/ Collings logo
- Wiring 50s style
- Fingerboard Radius 12"
- Guitar Finish High gloss nitrocellulose lacquer
- Pickguard Black/Cream/Black
- Truss Rod Cover Black/Cream/Black
- Strings D'Addario NYXL1149 (.011" - .049")
- Body Length 17 5/8"
- Body Depth 1 5/8"
- Lower Bout Width 15"
- Total Length 40"
- Case Deluxe Hardshell case by Ameritage
- 5 lbs 8 oz
For more information about the Collings I-30 LC, please contact us.