The Tom Anderson Drop Top is the first S-Shaped guitar that literally drops the top to create a contoured shape for the forearm to increase comfort and playability. Not only is it comfortable and easy to play, but it sounds and looks great, too. With a natural black color and elegant finish, this guitar is a true masterpiece.
- Body Finish - Natural Black With Binding
- Body Wood - Flame Maple Top on Mahogany
- Neck Wood - Chocolate Maple, Rosewood Fret Board
- Neck Finish - Natural Gloss Headstock, Natural Satin Finish Neck Back
- Nutwidth - 1 5/8 in
- Frets - Medium Frets
- Back Shape - Even Taper + .050"
- Hardware - Chrome
- Bridge - Vintage Tremolo
- Tuners - Locking Tuners
- Pickups - HF1, SA1, HF3
- Switching - 5 Way, Adds Bridge with spliter switching
- Strings - .010 - .046 Elixir strings
- Hard Case
- 7 lbs 6 oz
For more information on the Anderson Drop Top, please contact us.