With its asymmetrical body, custom Ian Thornley “V” back neck, jumbo stainless steel frets, HSH pickup, and matching painted headstock, the Suhr Ian Thornley Signature in Vintage Yellow brings you an instrument that is ergonomic and insanely comfortable to play!
The Suhr Ian Thornley Signature includes a Gotoh 510 tremolo bridge featuring dual steel knife edge pivot points for increased performance for years of worry-free playing. It also features a unique control layout for faster, more comfortable advanced pickup.
Other specifications include:
- Body Shape: Classic JM
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Body Wood: Roasted Alder
- Pickguard: Tortoise Shell
- Neck Wood: Roasted Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Fingerboard Wood: Indian Rosewood
- Neck Back Shape: IAN THORNLEY V .875"-.970"
- Fingerboard Radius: 16"
- Frets: Jumbo Stainless Steel (.057"x.110")
- Nut: 1.650" Tusq
- Headstock: Laser Engraved Ian Thornley Signature
- Bridge Pickup: SSH+ (Parchment)
- Middle Pickup V70 (Parchment)
- Neck Pickup: SSV(Parchment)
- 2x Slider Switches: Series/Parallel For Each Pickup. (Towards The Neck = Parallel, Towards The Bridge = Series)
- Other: 5-way Position 3 = Both Hums
- Tuning Machines: Suhr Locking
- Bridge: Gotoh 510 with steel block
- Color: Chrome
- Hard Case
- 8 lbs 2 oz
For more information about the Suhr Ian Thornley Signature, please contact us.