The Andy Wood Signature guitar features a torched body, where part of the grain is burned away before the stain finish is applied. This results in the unique feel of wood grain through the finish. Features of this guitar include Suhr Woodshield pickups, Volume, Tone, 3-Way Blade, and traditional silent single coil system II eliminates the 60 cycle hum, all with no batteries required.
Other specifications include:
- Body Shape: Modern T
- Body Finish: Torched Stain
- Body Wood: Swamp Ash
- Pickguard: Black Anodized
- Neck Wood: Roasted Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Fingerboard Wood: Roasted Maple
- Neck Back Shape: Modern Elliptical .780" - .830"
- Fingerboard Radius: 16"
- Frets: Jumbo SS (.057"x.110")
- Nut: 1.650" Tusq
- Headstock: Laser Engraved Andy Wood Signature
- Bridge Pickup: Woodshed, Black
- Neck Pickup: Woodshed, Raw Nickel
- Controls: Volume, Tone, 3-Way Blade
- Electronics: SSCII
- Tuning Machines: Suhr Locking
- Bridge: Wilkenson 3 Saddle Classic T, Chrome
- Color: Chrome
- Hard Case
- 7 lbs 9 oz
For more information about the Suhr Andy Wood Signature SS Modern T, please contact us.