This PRS Floyd Custom 24 in Charcoal is features a mean and sleek Charcoal 10 top. Built with tried and true tone woods: maple, mahogany, and rosewood - and equipped with the time-tested Floyd Rose “Original” tremolo system and locking nut system. Let your inner whammy out with this beautiful beast!
Other specifications include:
- Top Wood Carved Maple Ten Top
- Back Wood Mahogany
- Number of Frets 24
- Scale Length 25"
- Neck Wood Rock Mahogany
- Fretboard Wood Rosewood
- Neck Shape Pattern Thin
- Fretboard Inlays Birds
- Headstock Inlay Ebony Veneer with Inlaid Signature
- Bridge Floyd Rose "Original" Tremolo & Locking Nut
- Tuners PRS Phase III Locking Tuners
- Hardware Type Nickel
- Treble Pickup Uncovered \m/ Treble
- Bass Pickup Uncovered \m/ Bass
- Pickup Switching Volume and Tone Control with 5-Way Blade Switch
- Hard Case
- 7 lbs 14 oz
For more information about the Paul Reed Smith Custom 24 Floyd Rose Electric Guitar, please contact us.