Misha Mansoor is acclaimed for his masterful guitar work in fashioning the progressive metal of Periphery, and Jackson is proud to have collaborated so closely with the esteemed Djent forefather and speed demon on the USA Signature Misha Mansoor Juggernaut HT6, a model sure to impress the most discerning guitarists.
This unique instrument is sculpted with a distinctive Jackson body shape inspired by the Dinky,™ with sleekly scalloped horns and a comfortably contoured neck heel. A caramelized basswood body is paired with a graphite-reinforced bolt-on quartersawn maple neck, shaped with Mansoor’s own custom profile with a hand-rubbed urethane gel back finish. The 20”-radius caramelized flame maple fingerboard features comfortably rolled edges, 24 jumbo stainless steel frets and offset maple dot inlays. A heel-mount truss rod adjustment wheel allows for quick and easy neck tweaks, even between songs in a set.
The guitar’s tonally versatile sound comes from Mansoor's dual Bare Knuckle Ragnarok humbucking pickups with laser etched carbon fiber covers, five-way switching, single volume control knob and a push-pull (on/off) tone knob.
Other premium features include a matching Jackson reverse 3x3 AT1 headstock with three Hipshot® open-gear locking tuners on each side and a fixed Hipshot hardtail bridge, Dunlop® dual-locking strap buttons and more.
Designed to own the stage, the Juggernaut is available in stunning finishes such as Satin Daphne Blue, Satin Red or Satin Silver with black hardware. This signature model comes with a hardshell case, a set of D'Addario® strings, pick-tin and Bulb strap.
Other specifications include:
- Model Number 2803366827
- Series Artist Signature
- Color Satin Daphne Blue
- Number of Strings 6
- Orientation Right-Hand
- Body Finish Satin
- Body Shape Juggernaut
- Body Material Caramelized Basswood
- Strings D'Addario® EXL117 Nickel Plated Steel (.011-.056 Gauges) Bulb Logo
- Strap Buttons Dunlop® Dual-Locking
- Neck Material Caramelized Quartersawn Maple
- Neck Construction Bolt-On with Graphite Reinforcement and Scarf Joint
- Neck Finish Hand-Rubbed Urethane
- Neck Binding None
- Scale Length 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Radius 20" (508 mm)
- Fingerboard Material Caramelized Flame Maple
- Number of Frets 24
- Fret Size Jumbo Stainless
- Nut Material Graph Tech® TUSQ® XL
- Nut Width 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- Position Inlays Offset Maple Dot
- Truss Rod Nut Heel-Mount Truss Rod Adjustment Wheel
- Headstock Reverse Jackson®AT-1 3x3 (3 Over/3 Under)
- Bridge Hipshot® 6 - Fixed .175
- Hardware Finish Black
- Tuning Machines Hipshot® Open-Gear Locking
- Pickguard None
- Control Knobs Hipshot® O-ring
- Switch Tip Black
- Saddle Height Wrench Yes
- Bridge Pickup Bare Knuckle Ragnarok
- Neck Pickup Bare Knuckle Ragnarok
- Pickup Color Covered Carbon Fiber (Laser Etched)
- Controls Volume, Tone (with Push/Pull Select Feature)
- Pickup Switching 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Full Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Two Inside Single Coils, Position 3. Both Full Humbucking Pickups, Position 4. Outer
- Neck Single Coil, Position 5. Full Neck Pickup
- Configuration HH
- 6 lbs 9 oz
For more information on the Jackson Misha Mansoor Juggernaut, please contact us.