Misha Mansoor is acclaimed for his masterful guitar work in fashioning the progressive metal of Periphery, and Jackson is proud to have collaborated so closely with the esteemed Djent forefather and speed demon on the USA Signature Misha Mansoor Juggernaut HT6FM, a model sure to impress the most discerning guitarists.
This unique instrument is sculpted with a distinctive Jackson body shape inspired by the Dinky,™ with sleekly scalloped horns and a comfortably contoured neck heel. Its caramelized mahogany body with flame maple top and masked-off natural binding is matched with a graphite-reinforced bolt-on caramelized quartersawn maple neck with a hand-rubbed urethane gel back finish. The 20”-radius caramelized flame maple fingerboard features comfortably rolled edges, 24 jumbo stainless steel frets and offset maple dot inlays. A heel-mounted truss rod adjustment wheel allows for quick and easy neck tweaks, even between songs in a set.
Djent forefather and speed demon Misha Mansoor has gained widespread acclaim as the mastermind behind the axe-centric progressive metal band Periphery. He’s known to impress the most discerning of metal fans with his steadfast, fleet-fingered technique, and his personally designed collection of Jackson signature Juggernaut instruments is sure to set any shredder’s tone ablaze.
The Pro Juggernaut HT6 features a basswood body, one-piece bolt-on maple speed neck with graphite reinforcement and wrap-around heel for greater playing comfort, 16” flat radius ebony fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets, offset dot inlays, Luminlay side-dots, and heel-mount truss rod adjustment wheel.
Not willing to sacrifice tone, Mansoor spent considerable time working with Jackson to develop new, killer-sounding Jackson MM1 pickups, which can be shaped with a master volume and master tone control with push/pull select and five-way blade switch. Also features a Jackson HT6 string-through-body hardtail bridge, Jackson die-cast locking tuners, black hardware and reverse Jackson 3x3 (3 over, 3 under) AT-1 headstock.
Other specifications include:
- Model Number 2914006557
- Series Artist Signature
- Color Satin White
- Number of Strings 6
- Orientation Right-Hand
- Body Finish Satin
- Body Shape Juggernaut
- Body Material Basswood
- Strings NPS, .009-.042 Gauges
- Neck Construction 1-Piece Bolt-On Maple Speed Neck with Graphite Reinforcement and Scarf Joint
- Neck Finish Oiled
- Neck Binding None
- Scale Length 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Radius 16" (406.4 mm)
- Fingerboard Material Ebony
- Number of Frets 24
- Fret Size Jumbo
- Nut Width 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- Position Inlays Offset Dot
- Truss Rod Nut Heel-Mount Truss Rod Adjustment Wheel
- Headstock Jackson® 3+3 AT-1 (Reversed)
- Neck Plate 4-Bolt (recessed screws)
- Bridge Jackson® HT6 6-String Hardtail with String-Through-Body
- Hardware Finish Black
- Tuning Machines Jackson® Die-Cast Locking
- Pickguard None
- Pickup Covers Black
- Control Knobs Dome-Style
- Switch Tip Black
- Bridge Pickup Jackson® MM1
- Neck Pickup Jackson® MM1
- Controls Volume, Tone (with Push/Pull Select Feature)
- Pickup Switching 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Full Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Two Inside Coils, Position 3. Both Full Humbucking Pickups, Position 4. Two Outer
- Coils, Position 5. Full Neck Pickup
- Configuration HH
- 7 lbs 2 oz
For more information on the Jackson Pro Series Signature Misha Mansoor Juggernaut, please contact us.