The Huss & Dalton Statesboro SC Classsic was meant to be played hard! The carved maple top is exquisite & combined with Honduran Mahogany; you'll have a powerhouse solid body electric that can compete at the mainstream market.
Other specifications include:
- Top Wood: Carved Figured Maple
- Back Wood: Solid Honduran Mahogany
- Scale: 24.75"
- Nut Width: 1 11/16"
- Sunburst Top
- Jumbo Nickel Silver Medium Frets\
- Neck Wood: Honduran Mahogany
- Fretboard: East Indian Rosewood
- Bridge: Nashville
- Headstock Overlay: Black
- Headstock Inlay: MOP Logo
- Tuners: Nickel Gotoh w/ H&D Logo
- Inlays: Triple-Jones MOP Blocks
- Body Binding: Cream Plastic
- Fretboard Binding: Cream Plastic
- Pickguard: Optional
- Nut Material: Bone
- Pickup(s): Lindy Fralin Modern PAF 9-8k Humbuckers
- Case: TKL Tweed Hardcase w/ H&D Logo
- 7 lbs 15 oz
For more information on the Huss & Dalton Statesboro SC Classic, contact us.