The Les Paul guitar that established the legend, with the power, look, and feel of the world's most desirable dual-humbucker electric guitar. The Les Paul Traditional retains the archetypal feel of the vintage Les Paul guitars in its rounded neck profile, solid rosewood fingerboard and non-weight relieved body. Traditional looks are complemented by the legendary tonewood combination of a mahogany body and AA figured maple top, vintage style tuners and ABR bridge and nickel-plated hardware. Classic PAF tones are enhanced by hand-wired electronics including Orange Drop capacitors.
Other specifications include:
- Body Type: Solidbody, non-weight relieved
- Body Shape: Les Paul
- Number of Strings: 6
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Top Material: AA Figured Maple
- Body Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: Rounded
- Radius: 12"
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood, cream binding
- Fingerboard Inlay: Acrylic Trapezoid
- Number of Frets: 22, Medium profile
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Nut Width: 1.695"
- Nut Material: Tektoid
- Bridge/Tailpiece: ABR nickel bridge with aluminum stopbar tailpiece Tuners: Vintage Style Keystones
- Neck Pickup: BurstBucker 1 Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup: BurstBucker 2 Humbucker
- Controls: 2 x volume, 2 x tone, 3-way toggle pickup switch, Orange drop capacitors
- Strings: .009-.046
- Case Included: Hardshell case
- 8 lbs 12 oz
For more information on this Gibson USA instrument, please contact us.