Combining exotic tonewoods with premium pickups and appointments, the limited-edition Rarities Collection creates a truly unique musical experience. The Rarities Flame Ash Top Stratocaster features a two-piece alder body with a Plasma Red Burst flame ash top and a one-piece birdseye maple neck. The Custom Shop 54 single-coil pickups add a classic note to the traditional Strat® voice.
Only 692 units built.
Other specifications include:
- Body Material Alder With Flame Ash Top
- Body Finish Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Body Shape Stratocaster®
- Neck Material Birdseye Maple
- Neck Finish Gloss Polyurethane
- Neck Shape '60s "C"
- Scale Length 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Material Birdseye Maple
- Fingerboard Radius 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets 21
- Fret Size Narrow Tall
- Nut Material Bone
- Nut Width 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays Black Pearloid Dots
- Truss Rod Vintage-Style
- Truss Rod Nut Vintage-Style Slotted
- Bridge Pickup Custom Shop '54 Strat® Single-Coil
- Middle Pickup Custom Shop '54 Strat® Single-Coil
- Neck Pickup Custom Shop '54 Strat® Single-Coil
- Controls Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck/Middle Pickups), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Switching 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Configuration SSS
- Hardware Bridge Pure Vintage 6-Saddle Synchronized Tremolo
- Hardware Finish Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines Pure Vintage Single Line "Fender Deluxe"
- Pickguard 3-Ply Black/White/Black
- Control Knobs Aged White Plastic
- Switch Tip Aged White
- Neck Plate 4-Bolt
- Strings Fender® USA 250L, NPS, (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Case/Gig Bag Brown Hardshell
- 8 lbs 9 oz
For more information on the Fender Rarities Ash Top Stratocaster, please contact us.