Combining classic Fender style and dynamic single-coil pickups, the Noventa series delivers powerful tones, modern playability and dashing good looks.
The Noventa Jazzmaster® is an audacious sonic powerhouse – featuring three Noventa single-coil pickups, master volume and tone controls, and a Jazzmaster tremolo – its striking good looks are matched by the midrange bite, crisp highs and smooth lows of the Noventa pickups. The dynamic range of these pickups offers a wide array of multifaceted and robust tones – suitable for everything from hard rock to jazz and anything in-between. A Modern “C” neck with 21 medium jumbo frets and 9.5” radius fingerboard delivers a smooth blend of modern and vintage playability that is distinctly Fender.
Other Specifications Include:
- Body Material Alder
- Body Finish Gloss Polyester
- Body Shape Jazzmaster®
- Neck Material Maple
- Neck Finish Satin Urethane with Gloss Polyester Headstock
- Neck Shape Modern "C"
- Scale Length 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Material Maple
- Fingerboard Radius 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets 21
- Nut Material Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays Black Dot
- Bridge Pickup Fender® Noventa™ Single-Coil
- Middle Pickup Fender® Noventa™ Single-Coil
- Neck Pickup Fender® Noventa™ Single-Coil
- Controls Master Volume, Master Tone
- Switching 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Configuration SSS
- Bridge Adjusto-Matic™ Bridge with Vintage Style "Floating" Tremolo Tailpiece
- Hardware Finish Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines Vintage-Style
- Pickguard 3-Ply Mint Green
- Control Knobs Black Plastic
- Switch Tip Black
- Neck Plate 4-Bolt
- Strings Fender® USA 250R Nickel Plated Steel (.010-.046 Gauges), PN 0730250406
- Case/Gig Bag Included: Deluxe Gig Bag
- 8 lbs 8 oz
For more information on this Fender instrument, please contact us.