Limited to just 50 pieces worldwide, this BFR Axis features an exclusive walnut finished African Mahogany back and quilted maple top finished in translucent Predator Green. The figured roasted maple neck is topped with a ebony fretboard(22 Stainless steel frets) and hand fitted cream binding. The electronics pachage include custom Dimarzio pickups, 3 way toggle switch and single 500k volume knob. Each guitar comes with a numbered certificate of authenticity and hardshell case.
Other specifications of the Ernie Ball Music Man BFR Axis include:
- Body Wood: Quilt maple, Mahogany Body
- Body Finish: Satin
- Neck Wood: Select figured roasted maple
- Neck Finish: Gunstock oil and hand-rubbed special wax blend
- Fingerboard Wood: Ebony
- Inlay: Dots
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Radius: 10"
- Number of frets: 22 - High profile, medium width
- Nut Width: 1 5/8"
- Tuning keys type & description: Schaller M6LA
- Bridge type: Music Man® Floyd Rose licensed locking tremolo with fine tuners; lowers pitch only
- Hardware finish: Chrome
- Pickup #1: DiMarzio Custom Humbucking
- Pickup #2: DiMarzio Custom Humbucking
- Controls – Knobs: 500kohm volume
- Controls – Switches: 3-way toggle pickup selector
- Hard Case
- 7 lbs 12 oz
For more information about the EBMM BFR Axis, please contact us.