Eddie’s is thrilled to have worked directly with our friends at Ernie Ball to bring you this EXCLUSIVE Ernie Ball Music Man 50th Anniversary, Eddie's Guitars JP15 in Phantom Gold. This color and configuration are ONLY available here at Eddie’s - and only in a limited run. Once they are gone – they are gone!
Aside from the glorious finish, another designated feature for this exclusive run is a beautiful roasted birdseye maple neck, capped with a luscious dark ebony fretboard.
Read the full specs below and don’t go to sleep – else when you wake these beauties will be at their forever home...
Other specifications of the Ernie Ball Music Man JP15 include:
- Size 12-3/8" wide, 1-3/4" thick, 37" long (31.4 cm wide, 4.5 cm thick, 94.0 cm long)
- Body Wood African mahogany with maple top
- Body Finish High Gloss Polyester
- Bridge Custom John Petrucci Music Man® Piezo floating tremolo
- Scale Length 25-1/2" (64.8 cm)
- Neck Radius 17" (43.2 cm)Frets 24 - Medium Jumbo profile, Stainless Steel
- Neck Width 1-11/16" (43.0 mm) at nut, 2-1/4" (57.2 mm) at last fret
- Neck Wood Figured roasted birdseye maple neck
- Fingerboard Ebony
- Fret Markers Custom JP15 Inlays
- Neck Finish Gunstock oil and hand-rubbed special wax blend
- Tuning Machines Schaller M6-IND locking with pearl buttons
- Truss Rod Adjustable - no component or string removal
- Neck Attachment 5 bolts - Sculpted neck joint allows smooth access to higher frets
- Electronic Shielding Graphite acrylic resin coated body cavity and aluminum control cover
- Controls Custom Music Man® active preamp; push/push volume for gain boost, 500kohm push/push passive tone for custom 2 pickup configurations - .022µF tone capacitor
- Switching 3-way toggle pickup selector, with custom center position configuration; 3-way toggle piezo/magnetic selector
- Pickups HH - DiMarzio Illuminators; Piezo bridge pickup
- Hardware Lightly Aged Gold
- Strings 10p-13p-17p-26-36-46 (RPS 10 Slinkys #2240)
- Model # 661-PH1-MR3-CS-GD
- 7 lbs 13 oz
For more information about the JP15 electric guitar from Ernie Ball Music Man, please contact us.