You know how much we love the classiness of a white guitar! And this Collings 290 Mini Humbucker in Vintage White is all that class and more!
Named for the scenic 290 highway that winds past the Collings shop through the Texas Hill Country, the 290® is a modern day tribute to the original working man's rock'n roll guitar. A solid mahogany body and neck are complimented by two mini humbucker pickups for a tone that shows off the amazing harmonic range and dynamics of this often underrated configuration.
Check out these specs and get it home today!
Other specifications include:
- Construction Solid body single cutaway
- Body Honduran mahogany
- Neck Honduran mahogany
- Body Binding None
- Fingerboard Binding None
- Peghead Binding None
- Bridge Kluson ABR-1 (Nickel-plated Zinc)
- Tailpiece Kluson Stop Tailpiece (nickel-plated zinc, steel studs)
- Fingerboard Rosewood w/ ivoroid long dots (5mm non-tapered)
- Fingerboard Radius 12"
- Pickups Lollar Mini Humbuckers
- Pots/Caps DiMarzio 500K / Jupiter Vintage Yellow
- Knobs Black top hat
- Pickup Rings Black
- Nut 1 11/16"
- Scale Length 24 7/8"
- Neck Joint Extra long mortise & tenon
- Frets Medium 18% nickel-silver
- Peghead Veneer Ebony w/ MOP Collings logo
- Peghead Profile Haircut
- Tuners Nickel Gotoh w/ Collings logo
- Wiring 50s style
- Guitar Finish High gloss nitrocellulose lacquer
- Pickguard Black/Cream/Black
- Truss Rod Cover Black/Cream/Black with 290 logo
- Strings D'Addario NYXL1149 (.011" - .049")
- Body Length 17"
- Body Depth 1 5/8"
- Lower Bout Width 13 1/2"
- Total Length 38 1/2"
- Case Deluxe hardshell case by Ameritage
- 7 lbs 3 oz
For more information on the Collings 290, please contact us.