Sometimes you gotta get swanky! This Collings City Limits Jazz guitar is one of the swankiest instruments that Collings has produced. It would be at home in a late night jazz haunt or the poshest of performance settings - or your living room jam. The thin-bodied archtop lightweight hollow body guitar is fully carved from one-piece Honduran Mahogany warmth and projection, warm ebony fretboard and tailpiece add beauty and depth. Swank! Jazz it up - or use it diffently, either way she will turn heads and ears...
Other features include:
- Construction Fully hollow parallel braced, thin line
- Body Honduran mahogany
- Top Solid spruce
- Neck Honduran mahogany
- Body Binding Non-grained ivoroid
- Fingerboard Binding Non-grained ivoroid
- Peghead Binding Non-grained ivoroid
- Bridge Adjustable ebony
- Tailpiece Ebony
- Fingerboard Ebony w/ MOP Parallelograms
- Soundhole S-holes (bound)
- Pickups Single Lollar Johnny Smith (neck)
- Pots/Caps Thumbwheel 500K pots/.047 ceramic capacitor
- Knobs Thumbwheels under pickguard
- Pickup Rings Black
- Nut 1 11/16"
- Scale Length 25 1/2"
- Neck Joint Extra long mortise & tenon
- Frets Medium 18% nickel-silver
- Peghead Veneer Ebony w/ MOP Collings logo and Parallelograms
- Peghead Profile Deluxe Flared Haircut
- Tuners Nickel Gotoh w/ Collings logo
- Wiring Modern
- Fingerboard Radius 12"
- Guitar Finish High gloss nitrocellulose lacquer
- Pickguard Ebony w/ non-grained ivoroid binding
- Truss Rod Cover Ebony
- Strings D'Addario EJ21 (.012" - .052")
- Body Length: 19 1/2"
- Body Depth at Side: 1 5/8"
- Lower Bout Width: 15"
- Total Length: 40 3/4"
- Collings deluxe hardshell case by Ameritage
- 5 lbs 3 oz
For more information about the Collings CL Jazz, please contact us.