A solid-body guitar, the Collings City Limits in Brock Burst is designed with the same style and elegance of the Collings acoustic guitars with exceptional tonal clarity. 50s style wiring, Kluson Stop Tailpiece, and Lollar Std Wind Imperial Humbucker recreates your favorite sounds. An instant classic, this guitar is the picture of comfort and style.
Other specifications include:
- Construction Solid body
- Body Honduran mahogany
- Top Premium flamed maple
- Neck Honduran mahogany
- Body Binding Non-grained ivoroid
- Fingerboard Binding Non-grained ivoroid
- Peghead Binding None
- Bridge Kluson ABR-1(nickel-plated zinc w/ retaining wire)
- Tailpiece Kluson Stop Tailpiece (nickel-plated zinc, steel studs)
- Fingerboard Rosewood w/Parallelogram Inlays
- Pickups Lollar Std Wind Imperial Humbuckers
- Pots/Caps DiMarzio 500K / Jupiter Vintage Yellow
- Knobs Amber
- Pickup Rings Cream
- Nut 1 11/16"
- Scale Length 24 7/8"
- Neck Joint Extra long mortise & tenon
- Frets Medium 18% nickel-silver
- Peghead Veneer Ebony w/ MOP Collings logo
- Peghead Profile Haircut
- Tuners Nickel Gotoh w/ Collings logo
- Wiring 50s style
- Fingerboard Radius 12"
- Guitar Finish High gloss nitrocellulose lacquer
- Pickguard Cream (bracketed)
- Truss Rod Cover Black/Cream/Black
- Strings D'Addario NYXL1149 (.011" - .049")
- Case Deluxe Hardshell case by Ameritage
- 8 lbs 2 oz
For more information on the Collings City Limits, contact us.