Designed with the same style and elegance of the Collings acoustic guitars, the Collings City Limits in Acid Wash/Charcoal Burst is a solid-body guitar with exceptional tonal clarity. With its 50s style wiring, Kluson Stop Tailpiece, and Throbak Custom ER-MXV Humbucker, this guitar is an instant classic and recreates your favorite sound with comfort and style.
Other specifications include:
- Construction Solid body
- Body Honduran mahogany
- Top Premium flamed maple
- Neck Honduran mahogany
- Body Binding Non-grained ivoroid
- Fingerboard Binding Non-grained ivoroid
- Peghead Binding None
- Bridge Kluson ABR-1(nickel-plated zinc w/ retaining wire)
- Tailpiece Kluson Stop Tailpiece (nickel-plated zinc, steel studs)
- Fingerboard Rosewood w/ MOP Parallelogram Inlays
- Pickups Throbak Custom ER-MXV Humbuckers
- Pots/Caps DiMarzio 500K / Jupiter Vintage Yellow
- Knobs Amber top hat
- Pickup Rings Cream
- Nut 1 11/16"
- Scale Length 24 7/8"
- Neck Joint Extra long mortise & tenon
- Frets Medium 18% nickel-silver
- Peghead Veneer Ebony w/ MOP Collings logo
- Peghead Profile Haircut
- Tuners Nickel Gotoh w/ Collings logo
- Wiring 50s style
- Fingerboard Radius 12"
- Guitar Finish High gloss nitrocellulose lacquer
- Pickguard Cream (bracketed)
- Truss Rod Cover Black/Cream/Black
- Strings D'Addario NYXL1149 (.011" - .049")
- Body Length 17"
- Body Depth 1 7/8"
- Lower Bout Width 13 1/2"
- Total Length 38 1/2"
- Case Deluxe Hardshell case by Ameritage
- 8 lbs 4 oz
For more information on the Collings City Limits, contact us.