It’s a sequencer, an envelope shaper, a pitch shifter, a sampler, and more. It’s a source of inspiration that can create synth-like arpeggios, pulsating sheets of sub-octave distortion, shimmering, ethereal chord washes, and a limitless number of other new sounds.
Dream Sequence is built around a pattern-based rhythmic Sequencer that pitch shifts your instrument up or down one octave. This allows for unique Arpeggiator and Tremolo patterns at moderate tempos, churning, atmospheric effects at slow tempos, and wild Modulation-like effects at high speeds.
Dream Sequence lends itself to creating chaotic, often unexpected sounds. Any sound you create or modify can be saved instantly to the “Saved” Preset Bank and recalled later. This includes the positions of all the knobs (Shape, Dry Mix, Drive, and Tone), as well as Tempo, and any Knob Movements that you’ve recorded.
Other specifications include:
- Octave Up and Down Pitch Shifting
- Pattern Sequencer
- Rhythmic Gate, with dynamic ADSR “morphing”
- Tap Tempo
- Digitally-Controlled, Analog Drive and Tone
- Analog Dry Path
- Infinite “Hold” Sampler
- 24 Built-in Presets
- Save Custom Presets, with 11 Save Slots
- Pattern Recorder, for creating custom patterns via tapping footswitches
- Record and Save Knob “Automation”
- MIDI In/Out
- Expression Pedal Input, mappable to many controls
- True Bypass Switching (electromechanical relay)
- Auxiliary Modes for use as a +1/-1 oct. Pitch Shifter, Tremolo, or Hold Sampler
For more information about the Halogram Dream Sequence, please contact us.