A multi-voice synthesizer that will track your guitar for tight monosynth leads, complex chord polyphony, or multi-note sequenced arpeggiation. All without any special pickup installation. Just put it on your board and discover your own reality. The Enzo isn’t limited to guitar; use it on any instrument whether drum machine, vocals or other synths. Completely transform your input signal and re-synthesize. Use the full synth palette of multimode analog style synth filters, ring modulation, envelopes and much much more to drive punchy, thick synth textures. Or, explore an altered state of your pure instrument signal by transforming it with pitch, time and modulation effects. Plug in to a revelation generator.
Other specifications include:
- Colossal Multi-Voice Dual Oscillator Synth architecture with selectable waveforms
- Two Tap Delay with Time, Feedback, Modulation, and special two stage level control
- Three Synth modes: Poly Synth, Mono Synth, and Arpeggiated Synth
- Two Distinct Tunable Envelope Types: Triggered and Envelope Follower
- Tunable Portamento Time for smooth transitions between synth notes and pitch shifts
- Sustain control for extending your volume envelope all the way to endless synth hold
- Adjustable Compressor with Threshold and Mix for your input signal (Dry mode)
- Custom 6 mode filter with frequency, bandwidth (resonance), and envelope
- Wide ranging Ring Modulation with ability to assign envelope control
- Digitally controlled Analog mix control
- Stereo input and output
- Switchable input / output headroom level for Guitar or Synth / Line level
- Expression pedal control over all parameters simultaneously
- Presets available via external 4-Preset switch or MIDI
- MIDI in/out over TRS via the EXP jack
- External Tap Tempo over TRS
- MIDI beat clock synchronization
- Premium analog signal path and 24-bit AD/DA w/32 bit floating point DSP
- Premium Analog Devices JFET input section
- Color – translucent coat of vibrant gold over brushed aluminum
- Designed and built in Los Angeles, California U.S.A.
For more information about the Meris pedal, please contact us.