This Collings OM2H-T Baked Sitka is a cannon! Boom!
Collings OM style instruments are renowned and for great reason - they sound bigger, they are more dynamic and resonant than many other builders take on this classic style.
This Collings OM2H-T Baked Sitka keeps in line with those facts. This instrument offers a fully dynamic, responsive and warm, sparkly tone and is professionally crafted from highly select tonewoods with traditional construction by the master luthiers at Collings. The features below will make you eager to have this one in your hands...
Other specifications include:
- Top Baked Sitka spruce
- Back & Sides East Indian rosewood
- Construction Animal protein glue
- Neck Honduran mahogany
- Body Binding Ivoroid with small brown herringbone purfling
- Fingerboard Binding None
- Peghead Binding None
- Bridge Ebony belly-style with 2 5/16" spacing
- Fingerboard Ebony with abalone long diamond & squares
- Bridge Pins/End Pin Ivoroid with ebony dot
- Nut Bone, 1 3/4"
- Saddle Bone, Cutthrough
- Neck Profile Traditional (0.815" @ 1st Fret / 1.018" @ 9th Fret)
- Peghead Profile Tapered square with volute
- Neck Joint Mortise & tenon hybrid
- Truss Rod Fully adjustable
- Frets Medium 18% nickel-silver
- Peghead Veneer Stained Exotic Ebony with gold MOP Collings Logo
- Tuners Nickel Waverly (16:1 ratio)
- Backstrip 2-style (Zipper)
- Rosette iv/tort/iv & b/w purflings
- Scale Length 25 1/2"
- Brace Material Sitka spruce
- Brace Pattern Custom Traditional Series pre-war scalloped X-brace
- Fingerboard Radius 14" - 26" compound
- Body Finish High gloss extra-thin nitrocellulose lacquer
- Pickguard Tortoise
- Strings D'Addario EJ-16 (.012"- .053")
- Body Length 19 1/4"
- Body Depth 4 1/8"
- Lower Bout Width 15"
- Total Length 39 1/2"
- Traditional Package
- Case Deluxe hardshell case by TKL
For more information about the Collings OM2H-T Baked Sitka, please contact us.