Dive into a completely new world of guitars with the Collings OM1A JL Julian Lange, the result of the combined minds of Bill Collings and famed Jazz musician Julian Lange. Its neck is like no other, a loving recreation of the 1939 Martin 000-18 and its distinctive, hand-worn taper. A custom stain lacquer enhances the guitar with a pre-war guitar feel and look.
Other specifications include:
- Top Adirondack spruce
- Back & Sides Honduran mahogany
- Construction Animal protein glue
- Neck Honduran mahogany
- Body Binding Tortoise with custom wood purflings
- Fingerboard Binding None
- Peghead Binding None
- Bridge Ebony belly-style with 2 3/16" spacing
- Fingerboard Ebony with gold MOP short dots
- Bridge Pins/End Pin Ebony with MOP dot
- Nut Bone, 1 11/16"
- Saddle Bone, drop-in
- Neck Profile Custom JL carve
- Peghead Profile Tapered square
- Neck Joint Mortise & tenon hybrid
- Truss Rod Fully adjustable
- Frets Medium 18% nickel-silver
- Peghead Veneer Ebony with gold MOP Collings script logo
- Tuners Relic nickel Waverly with vintage oval buttons (16:1 ratio)
- Backstrip 1-style (walnut)
- Rosette Custom wood rosette
- Scale Length 25 1/2"
- Brace Material Sitka spruce
- Brace Pattern Custom Traditional Series pre-war scalloped X-brace (no tongue brace)
- Fingerboard Radius 14" - 26" compound
- Body Finish Custom satin nitrocellulose lacquer
- Neck Finish Custom satin nitrocellulose lacquer
- Pickguard Tortoise
- Strings D'Addario NB1253 (.012"- .053")
- Case Collings Traditional handcrafted case (#OM1088)
For more information about the Collings Julian Lage OM1A, please contact us.