The Collings I-35 Deluxe in Dr. Pepper burst is a semi-hollow electric that features low-wind Lollar Imperials that offer a bright tone and excellent definition and touch response. Meticulously hand sanded and finished with a nitrocellulose finish, along with PLEK machine leveling, ensures that this guitar is silky smooth and effortlessly playable.
Other specifications include:
- Construction Semi hollow w/ maple center block
- Body Honduran mahogany
- Top Premium quilt maple
- Neck Honduran mahogany
- Body Binding Grained ivoroid
- Top Purfling Black/White
- Fingerboard Binding Grained ivoroid
- Peghead Binding Grained ivoroid
- Bridge Kluson ABR-1(nickel-plated zinc w/ retaining wire)
- Tailpiece Kluson Stop Tailpiece (nickel-plated zinc, steel studs)
- Fingerboard Rosewood w/ Parallelogram Inlays
- Soundhole F-holes (unbound)
- Pickups ThroBak SLE101 Plus MXV Humbuckers
- Pots/Caps CTS 500K/ Jupiter Vintage Yellow
- Knobs Custom grained ivoroid top hat
- Pickup Rings Custom grained ivoroid
- Nut 1 11/16"
- Scale Length 24 7/8"
- Neck Joint Extra long mortise & tenon
- Frets Medium 18% nickel-silver
- Peghead Veneer Ebony w/ MOP Collings logo
- Peghead Profile Haircut
- Tuners Nickel Gotoh w/ Collings logo
- Wiring 50s style
- Fingerboard Radius 12"
- Guitar Finish High gloss nitrocellulose lacquer
- Pickguard None
- Truss Rod Cover Grained ivoroid
- Strings D'Addario NYXL1149 (.011" - .049")
- Body Length 17 5/8"
- Body Depth 1 5/8"
- Lower Bout Width 15"
- Total Length 40"
- Case Deluxe Hardshell case by Ameritage
- 7 lbs 4 oz
For more information on the Collings I-35 Deluxe guitar, please contact us.