Stunning! The Collings Eastside LC Deluxe features fully hollow laminate construction, a single Lollar Charlie Christian pickup, and an archtop style floating tailpiece and bridge. This guitar is built for big, deep tones with a long sustain and rounded top end. Perfect for jazz and a myriad of other styles.
Other features include:
- Construction Fully hollow parallel-braced
- Body Maple laminate
- Top Maple laminate
- Neck Honduran mahogany
- Body Binding Non-grained ivoroid
- Fingerboard Binding Non-grained ivoroid
- Peghead Binding Non-grained ivoroid
- Bridge Adjustable ebony
- Tailpiece Ebony
- Fingerboard Rosewood w/ Broken Glass Inlays
- Soundhole S-holes (bound)
- Pickups Single Lollar Charlie Christian (neck)
- Pots/Caps DiMarzio 500K / Jupiter Vintage Yellow
- Knobs Black top hat
- Pickup Rings Black
- Nut 1 11/16"
- Scale Length 24 7/8"
- Neck Joint Extra long mortise & tenon
- Frets Medium 18% nickel-silver
- Peghead Veneer Ebony w/ MOP Collings logo + Broken Glass Inlay
- Peghead Profile Deluxe Flared Haircut
- Tuners Nickel Gotoh w/ Collings logo
- Wiring Modern
- Fingerboard Radius 12"
- Guitar Finish High gloss nitrocellulose lacquer
- Pickguard Ebony w/ non-grained ivoroid binding
- Truss Rod Cover Ebony
- Strings D'Addario NYXL1252W (.012" - .052", Wound 3rd)
- Body Length 20 1/4"
- Body Depth 2 1/2"
- Lower Bout Width 16"
- Total Length 42 5/8"
- Case Deluxe Hardshell case by Ameritage
- 5 lbs 12 oz
For more information about the Collings Eastside LC Deluxe, please contact us.