Collings electric guitars, created by Bill Collings, were designed with the same style and elegance of the Collings acoustic guitars. The Collings CL Deluxe, CL standing for "City Limits", is designed specifically for tonal clarity. Featuring a mahogany body and neck, set of ThroBak pick-ups you are able to recreate some of those classic sounds from your favorite single-cut-away guitar. Crafted considering comfort and style, the Collings CL is an instant classic.
Other specifications include:
- Aged finish and hardware
- Construction Solid body
- Body Honduran mahogany
- Top Honduran mahogany
- Neck Honduran mahogany
- Body Binding Grained ivoroid
- Fingerboard Binding Grained ivoroid
- Peghead Binding Grained ivoroid
- Bridge Kluson ABR-1 (Nickel-plated Zinc)
- Tailpiece Kluson Stop Tailpiece (nickel-plated zinc, steel studs)
- Fingerboard Ebony Fingerboard Ebony with Parallelogram Inlays (1st Fret Inlay)
- 60s neck carve
- Fingerboard Radius 12"
- Pickups ThroBak DT102 MXV Neck and Bridge
- Pots/Caps DiMarzio 500K / Jupiter Vintage Yellow
- Knobs Custom grained ivoroid top hat
- Pickup Rings Custom grained ivoroid
- Nut 1 11/16"
- Scale Length 24 7/8"
- Neck Joint Extra long mortise & tenon
- Frets Medium 18% nickel-silver
- Peghead Veneer Ebony Parallelogram Inlay w/ MOP Collings logo
- Peghead Profile Haircut
- Tuners Nickel Gotoh tuners w/ small black buttons 1:18 ratio
- Wiring 50s style
- Guitar Finish High gloss nitrocellulose lacquer
- Pickguard Black pickguard
- Truss Rod Cover Grained ivoroid
- Strings D'Addario NYXL1149 (.011" - .049")
- Body Length 17"
- Body Depth 1 7/8"
- Lower Bout Width 13 1/2"
- Total Length 38 1/2"
- Case Deluxe hardshell case by Ameritage
- 8 lbs 2 oz
For more information on the Collings CL Deluxe, contact us.