This beautiful Collings CL Aged in a lemon burst finish is masterfully crafted in the finest seasoned maple and Honduran mahogany, resulting in an incredibly lightwight and comfortable guitar. As always, the Collings quality shines through in this instrument from form to finish. The meticulously hand-set mortise and tenon neck joint offers amazing tone complexity and sustain, and the lightly aged hardware gives this guitar a unique style of it's own.
Coming in at a featherweight 8 lbs 1 oz, you don't want to miss your chance to get your hands on this incredible Collings City Limits.
Other specifications include:
- Construction Solid body
- Body Honduran mahogany
- Top Premium flamed maple
- Neck Honduran mahogany
- Body Binding Non-grained ivoroid
- Fingerboard Binding Non-grained ivoroid
- Peghead Binding None
- Bridge Kluson ABR-1(nickel-plated zinc w/ retaining wire)
- Tailpiece Kluson Stop Tailpiece (nickel-plated zinc, steel studs)
- Fingerboard Rosewood w/ Parallelogram Inlays
- Pickups ThroBak ER MXV Humbuckers
- Pots/Caps CTS 500K/ Jupiter Vintage Yellow
- Knobs Amber top hat
- Pickup Rings Cream
- Nut 1 11/16"
- Scale Length 24 7/8"
- Neck Joint Extra long mortise & tenon
- Frets Medium 18% nickel-silver
- Peghead Veneer Ebony w/ MOP Collings logo
- Peghead Profile Haircut
- Tuners Nickel Gotoh w/ Collings logo
- Wiring 50s style
- Fingerboard Radius 12"
- Guitar Finish High gloss nitrocellulose lacquer
- Pickguard Cream (bracketed)
- Truss Rod Cover Black/Cream/Black
- Strings D'Addario NYXL1149 (.011" - .049")
- Pickguard Cream
- Body Length 17"
- Body Depth 1 7/8"
- Lower Bout Width 13 1/2"
- Total Length 38 1/2"
- Case Deluxe Hardshell case by Ameritage
- 8 lbs 1 oz
For more information on the Collings City Limits Aged, contact us.