The Collings C100 combines parlor-style guitars with the power of a large-body instrument for exceptional balance and clarity. This guitar is perfect for a range of player styles, be it flatpicking, fingerstyle, or other. The Collings C100 is a versatile guitar that is the perfect accompaniment to vocals.
Other specifications include:
- Top Sitka spruce
- Back & Sides Honduran mahogany
- Neck Honduran mahogany
- Body Binding Ivoroid with rope purfling
- Fingerboard Binding None
- Peghead Binding None
- Bridge Ebony belly-style with 2 3/16" spacing
- Fingerboard Ebony with MOP long dots
- Bridge Pins/End Pin Ebony with MOP dot
- Nut Bone, 1 3/4"
- Saddle Bone, drop-in
- Neck Profile C-shape
- Peghead Profile Haircut
- Neck Joint Mortise & tenon hybrid
- Truss Rod Fully adjustable
- Frets Medium 18% nickel-silver
- Peghead Veneer Ebony with MOP Collings logo
- Tuners Nickel Waverly (16:1 ratio)
- Backstrip 1-style (Walnut)
- Rosette Ivoroid with b/w purfling
- Scale Length 25 1/2"
- Brace Material Sitka spruce
- Brace Pattern Pre-war non-scalloped X-brace
- Fingerboard Radius 14" - 26" compound
- Body Finish High gloss nitrocellulose lacquer
- Neck Finish High gloss polyester resin
- Pickguard Tortoise
- Strings D'Addario EJ-17 (.013"- .056")
- Body Length 19 3/4"
- Body Depth 4 3/4"
- Lower Bout Width 15 7/8"
- Total Length 41 1/4"
- Case Deluxe hardshell case by TKL
For more information about the Collings C100, please contact us.