The Loudbox Performer is our most powerful acoustic amplifier, allowing you to be heard in any situation — solo or ensemble.
The Loudbox Performer features 180 watts of transparent bi-amplified acoustic sound and two versatile input channels that accept both 1/4” and XLR sources for instruments and microphones. Each channel includes Fishman’s renowned 3-band EQ, feedback-fighting controls, and a new effects section for more tonal options than ever before.
The dedicated midrange control provides enhanced detail and note definition over conventional 2-way designs. An improved, integrated kickstand design allows the Loudbox Performer to be tilted back 50º for better sound projection at short range.
Other specs include:
- Model Number: PRO-LBX-700
- Two mic/instrument channels with 3-band EQ and feedback controls
- Bi-amplified with passive crossover for tweeter and midrange
- Long-throw acoustic suspension woofer for clean bass input gain control
- Auxiliary stereo input with level control and 1/4” and 1/8” connectors
- Dual digital effects section, with independent channel and effects level
- Reverb, Chorus, Flanger, Delay, Echo and Slap Echo effects
- Balanced XLR D.I. outputs on each channel and main mix
- Channel Mute to silence both input channels
- Headphone output
- Three-way speaker design with built-in 10° baffle angle
- Integrated, low profile kickstand for a tilt angle of 50º
- Foot Switch input for remote muting of input channels, or Chorus, Flanger, and Slap Echo effects
- Power: 180 watts, bi-amped
- Drivers: 1” soft dome twitter, 5” midrange, 8” woofer
- SPL: 114 dB SPL at 1 meter
- Speaker Baffle: 10° built-in tilt 50° with kickstand
- Dimensions: 18.2” H x 15.8” W x 11.5” D (462 mm) x (401 mm) x (292 mm)
- WEIGHT:29.4 lbs (13.3 kg)
For more information about the Fishman Loudbox Performer, please contact us.