Well-known as a ‘secret weapon’ among producers looking to add depth and “glue” to a recording, the Bass VI is a go-to instrument when you need a little extra inspiration. The Journeyman Relic Bass VI combines the best features of the Jaguar and Jazz Bass into a unique instrument with one-of-a-kind feel and sound.
Other offerings include a 7.25”-radius round-lam rosewood fingerboard, 22 6105 frets, three-ply parchment pickguard, vintage-style bridge, tailpiece and tuning machines, bone nut and wing string tree. Includes deluxe hardshell case, strap and Certificate of Authenticity.
Other specifications include:
- Model Name: Bass VI Journeyman Relic® Bass VI, Aged Olympic White
- Series: Time Machine
- Color: Aged Olympic White
- Body Shape: 60's "C"
- Body Material: 2-Piece Alder
- Body Finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck Material: Tinted Flat-sawn Maple
- Scale Length: 30" (762 mm)
- Fingerboard Radius: 7.25" (184.1 mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- String Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Neck Finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Fingerboard: Round-Lam Rosewood Fingerboard
- Bridge Pickup: Pure Vintage '62 Single-Coil Jaguar
- Middle Pickup: American Vintage '62 Single-Coil Jaguar
- Neck Pickup: American Vintage '62 Single-Coil Jaguar
- Controls: Volume, Tone
- Pickup Configuration: SSS
- Bridge: Jag/Jazz Adjustable with Threaded Steel Saddles
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style with Fender Logo
- Orientation: Right-Hand
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Tortoise Shell
- Control Knobs: Skirted Black Relic®
- Strings: Fender® USA NPS, (Gauges .025, .035, .045, .055, .075, .095)
- Included Accessories: Deluxe Hardshell Case, Strap, Certificate of Authenticity
- 9 lbs 4 oz
If interested in this Fender Custom Shop Journeyman Relic® Bass VI, contact us.