New for 2018 is the Andy Wood Signature guitar, featuring a Modern T body, roasted Maple neck and fingerboard, swamp ash body, and aluminum pickguard. Suhr locking tuners, torched body for a wood grain feel through the finish, and Suhr Woodshield pickups all make this guitar versatile and fun to play. A traditional silent single coil system II eliminates the 60 cycle hum, all with no batteries required.
Other specifications include:
- Body Shape: Modern T
- Body Finish: Torched Stain
- Body Wood: Swamp Ash
- Pickguard: Black Anodized
- Neck Wood: Roasted Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Fingerboard Wood: Roasted Maple
- Neck Back Shape: Modern Elliptical .780" - .830"
- Fingerboard Radius: 16"
- Frets: Jumbo SS (.057"x.110")
- Nut: 1.650" Tusq
- Headstock: Laser Engraved Andy Wood Signature
- Bridge Pickup: Woodshed, Black
- Neck Pickup: Woodshed, Raw Nickel
- Controls: Volume, Tone, 3-Way Blade
- Electronics: SSCII
- Tuning Machines: Suhr Locking
- Bridge: Wilkenson 3 Saddle Classic T, Chrome
- Color: Chrome
- Hard Case
- 7 lbs 8 oz
For more information about the Suhr Andy Wood Signature SS Modern T, please contact us.