The mandolins from Collings Mandolin Family are among the highest quality. This particular Collings MT2 features a birdseye maple back, sides and neck with an Adirondack Spruce Top. The sound that comes from this mandolin will leave you breathless. It's got looks to match the part, too. With a glossy natural finish, Delivering rich, woody tones, the kind you can expect from only the finest quality mandolins, this one won't disappoint. Be sure to check it out.
Other features include:
- Top Torrefied Adirondack spruce
- Back/Sides/Neck Birdseye maple
- Soundhole F-holes
- Body Binding Ivoroid with b/w top and side purfling
- Fingerboard Binding Ivoroid with b/w side purfling
- Peghead Binding Ivoroid with b/w side purfling
- Bracing Tone bars
- Bridge Ebony w/ Adjustable Saddle
- Fingerboard Ebony w/ MOP dots
- Nut 1 1/8"
- String Spacing 1 9/16"
- Neck Profile Rounded V
- Neck Joint Dovetail
- Frets Medium 18% nickel-silver
- Truss Rod Fully Adjustable
- Peghead Veneer Ebony w/ MOP Collings logo and flourish
- Tuners Waverly Mandolin Tuners
- Scale Length 13 7/8"
- Fingerboard Radius 5 1/2" - 11 5/8" compound
- Body Finish High gloss nitrocellulose lacquer
- Pickguard Yes
- Tailpiece Collings original tailpiece
- Strings D'Addario EJ74 (.011" - .040")
- Body Length 12 7/8"
- Body Depth 1 13/16"
- Lower Bout Width 9 15/16"
- Total Length 27 7/16"
- Case Collings Traditional Handcrafted Case
For more information about the Collings Mandolin Family, please contact us.