The Ball family is the last of a dying breed, a family business making premium guitars and basses on the California central coast since 1984. Sterling Ball, alongside his sons Brian and Scott, combine the laser precision of robotics and old-world hand craftsmanship to develop innovative instrument designs that push the boundaries of performance and playability.
Other specifications of the Ernie Ball Music Man BFR Axis Super Sport include:
- Body Wood: Quilt maple, Mahogany Body
- Body Finish: High gloss polyester
- Neck Wood: Mahogany natural finish
- Neck Finish: Ultra-light satin polyurethane finish
- Neck Shape/Size: Assymetrical Axis neck
- Fingerboard Wood: Rosewood Fingerboard
- Inlay: Dots
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Radius: 10"
- Number of frets: 22
- Nut Material: Melamine
- Nut Width: 1 5/8"
- Tuning keys type & description: Schaller M6-IND locking with pearl buttons
- Bridge type: Music Man Vintage Tremolo
- Hardware finish: Chrome
- Pickup #1: DiMarzio Custom Wound w/Chrome Cover
- Pickup #2: DiMarzio Custom Wound w/Chrome Cover
- Controls – Knobs: 500kohm volume and tone - .022µF tone capacitor
- Controls – Switches: 5-way lever pickup selector
- Hard Case
- 7 lbs 2 oz
For more information about the EBMM BFR Axis Super Sport , please contact us.