The Collings 0M2H is an elegant, traditional acoustic guitar that features great sound and easy playability. Using a Select Spruce top & Rosewood sides and back, the guitar is built with the finest materials and craftsmanship, delivering exceptional reliability. Purchasing a guitar is an investment. the Collings 0M2H provides the classic look and design, with modern enhancements to provide the best sound, while keeping the quality of the guitar in tact. All in all, the 0M2H is the whole package: excellent sound, quality craftsmanship, easy playability, well-balanced and versatile.
Other specifications Include:
- Top Sitka spruce
- Back & Sides E. Indian rosewood
- Neck Honduran mahogany
- Body Binding Ivoroid with herringbone purfling
- Fingerboard Binding None
- Peghead Binding None
- Bridge Ebony belly-style with 2 3/16" spacing
- Fingerboard Ebony with abalone short diamond & squares
- Bridge Pins/End Pin Ebony with MOP dot
- Nut Bone, 1 3/4"
- Saddle Bone, drop-in
- Neck Profile Modified V
- Peghead Profile Tapered square with volute
- Neck Joint Mortise & tenon hybrid
- Truss Rod Fully adjustable
- Frets Medium 18% nickel-silver
- Peghead Veneer Stained Exotic Ebony with MOP Collings logo
- Tuners Nickel Waverly (16:1 ratio)
- Backstrip 2-style (Zipper)
- Rosette iv/tort/iv & b/w purflings
- Scale Length 25 1/2"
- Brace Material Sitka spruce
- Brace Pattern Pre-war scalloped X-brace
- Fingerboard Radius 14" - 26" compound
- Body Finish High gloss nitrocellulose lacquer
- Neck Finish High gloss polyester resin
- Pickguard Tortoise
- Strings D'Addario EJ-16 (.012"- .053")
- Case Collings Traditional Handcrafted Case (#OM540)
For more information about the Collings OM2H, please contact us.