Here is a quite spectacular Paul Reed Smith Private Stock #8764 Paul's Guitar Swamp Ash in Sage Glow!
“When Private Stock built the first Paul’s Guitar, I knew we had something special that I would be playing for a long time. I really liked the Paul's pickups. Now I could get with my guitar exactly what I was shooting for…a big fat sound that was wonderfully clear combined with a super resonant guitar which I loved.”
These are coveted instruments, and they typically don't last long - and this one is no exception. Get this unique bird in your hands today - it's a lifer.
Other features include:
- Model: Paul’s Guitar
- Neck wood: Ash
- Fingerboard wood: Curly Maple with Curly Maple binding
- Top wood: East Coast Curly Maple
- Back wood: Swamp Ash
- Headstock veneer wood: Curly Maple with Curly Maple binding
- Neck Carve: Pattern
- Side dots: Paua
- Color / Stain: Sage Glow
- Fingerboard inlays: Paua birds with Mother of Pearl outlines and purfling
- Headstock veneer inlays: Paua Private Stock Eagle with Mother of Pearl outline and purfling
- Finish type: Satin Nitro
- Pickups: Treble: Paul’s TCI Bass: Paul’s TCI
- Electronics: One volume, one tone control with a 3-way toggle and two mini switches
- Hardware: Gold/Nickel PRS Aluminum stoptail bridge with Brass inserts, PRS Phase III set-screw locking tuning pegs with Curly Maple buttons, a Swamp Ash backplates stained to match, a Curly Maple truss rod cover stained to match with Mother of Pearl purfling, as well as a bone nut Set-Up: D’Addario .010
- Case type: Private Stock Black leather
- Specials: Satin Nitro finish, East Coast Curly Maple top, Ash neck Curly Maple fingerboard & headstock veneer with Curly Maple binding, Paua bird inlays with Mother of Pearl outlines and purfling, Gold/Nickel hardware, and features Paul’s TCI pickups.
- The woods on this guitar were personally hand-selected from the PRS Private Stock Vault.
- 7 lbs 11 oz
For more information about the PRS Private Stock Paul's Guitar, please contact us.