Here is a Collings OM1A JL Julian Lage 1 11/16" Nut...
Um - yes, please...
This “lovingly neutral” guitar is the product of a rare collaboration between musician Julian Lage and Bill Collings.
While it shares the foundational specs of the OM1T, the Julian Lage Signature OM1A JL is an entirely new beast. This guitar incorporates the best of pre-war guitars with modern improvements, like a 1939 Martin 000-18 inspired neck and a narrow 1 11/16” nut on the neck and extended 25 ½” length fretboard.
You will want to get this heirloom in your stable quick!
Other specifications include:
- Top Adirondack spruce
- Back & Sides Honduran mahogany
- Construction Traditional Series Build and Voicing
- Neck Honduran mahogany
- Body Binding Tortoise with custom wood purflings
- Fingerboard Binding None
- Peghead Binding None
- Bridge Ebony belly-style with 2 3/16" spacing
- Fingerboard Ebony with gold MOP short dots
- Bridge Pins/End Pin Ebony with MOP dot
- Nut Bone, 1 11/16"
- Saddle Bone, drop-in
- Neck Profile Custom JL carve (1st Fret 0.829"/9th Fret 0.970")
- Peghead Profile Tapered square
- Neck Joint Mortise & tenon hybrid
- Truss Rod Fully adjustable
- Frets Medium 18% nickel-silver
- Peghead Veneer Ebony with gold MOP Collings script logo
- Tuners Relic nickel Waverly with vintage oval buttons (16:1 ratio)
- Backstrip 1-style (walnut)
- Rosette Custom wood rosette
- Scale Length 25 1/2"
- Brace Material Sitka spruce
- Brace Pattern Custom Traditional Series pre-war scalloped X-brace (no tongue brace)
- Fingerboard Radius 14" - 26" compound
- Body Finish Custom satin nitrocellulose lacquer
- Neck Finish Custom satin nitrocellulose lacquer
- Pickguard Tortoise
- Strings D'Addario NB1253 (.012"- .053")
- Body Length 19 1/4"
- Body Depth 4 1/8"
- Lower Bout Width 15"
- Total Length 39 1/2"
- Deluxe hardshell case by TKL
For more information about the Collings Julian Lage OM1A, please contact us.