A Pro Series Warwick Teambuilt instrument is crafted in the same factory by our highly qualified staff under the direct supervision of our top master-builders. Now a customer can get a German Warwick bass at an affordable price. Each is made with the combined love and experience of our team of qualified luthiers and accomplished master- builders. With standard only selections for finishing, color choices & hardware color options pricing is made comfortable, while still delivering German built quality.
Other specifications include:
- Machineheads: Warwick Machine Heads
- Nut: Just-A-Nut III
- Neck Wood: Ovangkol neck
- Fretboard: Wenge fingerboard (fretted)
- Inlay: ---
- Fluorescent Side Dot: Illuminated Side Dots
- Fingerboard Radius: 26"
- Scale length: 34" (long scale)
- Width Nut: 45,0 mm / 1.8"
- Width 12th fret: 60,8 mm / 2.4"
- Width 24th fret: 69,11 mm / 2.7"
- Fret quantity material and size: 24 Jumbo Brass frets (width: 2,9mm/ height: 1,3mm)
- Frets: IFT - Invisible Fretwork Technology
- Body Shape: Flat Body Shape for top & back side
- Bodywood (Topwood / Backwood): Bubinga body
- Pickups: Passive MEC "Dynamic Correction" J/J pickups
- Electronics: Passive MEC "Dynamic Correction" J/J pickups with passive electronics
- Pot layout: Passive: Volume / balance / tone
- Switch: ---
- Function of switch: ---
- Pickguard: ---
- Bridge system: 2-piece Warwick Bridge
- Strap system: Warwick security locks
- Construction: Bolt-On
- Color Possibilities Righthand: Natural Transparent Satin
- Color Possibilities Lefthand: Natural Transparent Satin
- Hardware colour: Chrome Hardware, Black Hardware
- String label / gauges: Warwick Black Label Strings 045"-135" (40301 M)
- Included accessories: Warwick User Kit bag including hex key tools and Cleaning cloth (RB PROD WGPS TOOL CO)
- Packing: Starline RockBag® (RB 20505 STARLINE)
- 11 lbs 6 oz
For more information about this Warwick bass, please contact us.