Jeff Jewitt’ s Guitars are built one at a time in Cleveland, Ohio. This OM model was designed specifically for Eddie’s and features old growth Sinker Mahogany paired with premium Carpathian Spruce. The voice on this deep body OM is full and rich with rich bass and very mellow mid-range
Other specifications include:
- BODY SIZE: OM Deep Body - 14 Fret
- TOP MATERIAL: Premium Carpathian Spruce/Custom Cocobolo rosette
- BACK & SIDES: Sinker Mahogany
- NECK MATERIAL: Mahogany, Shaded/Semi-Gloss Buffed finish
- NECK SHAPE – Transitional – Soft V to C
- Body Length (without neck) – 19-1/2” PEGHEAD: Ebony Front with MOP Blue Cat-eye/Diamond Inlay, Jewitt
- MOP White Logo inlay. Brazilian Rosewood Back Veneer. Rubbed Satin
- Finish on Front and Back of Peghead
- NUT & SADDLE MATERIAL: Bone
- FINGERBOARD MATERIAL: Ebony/Flame Maple Binding 16” Radius
- SCALE LENGTH: 25.4''
- NECK JOINS BODY AT: 14th Fret
- 12th Fret Width: 2-1/4"
- FINGERBOARD WIDTH AT NUT: 1-3/4''
- BRIDGE: Ebony
- BRIDGE STRING SPACING: 2-1/4'', Vintage White Bone pins w/black dot.
- TUNING MACHINES: Gotoh 510 Gold Finish, Ebony Knobs
- PICKGUARD: None
- FINISH: Body - Catalyzed Urethane Gloss
- Upper Bout – 11-14”
- Lower Bout – 15”
- Depth at Neck – 3-3/4”
- Depth at Tail – 4-7/8”
- Comes with hard shell TKL black case.
For more information about this Jeff Jewitt acoustic guitar, please contact us.