One of the most versatile guitars ever created, the Telecaster is easily at home in any genre, thanks to its flexible sound, alluring style and smooth playing feel. In 1960, we offered rosewood as the standard fingerboard wood and launched the Telecaster Custom, an elegant model with a double-bound body and 3-ply pickguard. The American Original ‘60s Telecaster combines period-accurate sound and style from this electrifying decade with modern, fast-playing feel and pickup switching.
Other specifications include:
- Body Material Double Bound Alder
- Body Finish Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Body Shape Telecaster®
- Neck Material Maple
- Neck Finish Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck Shape '60s "C"
- Scale Length 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Material Round-Laminated Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets 21
- Fret Size Vintage Tall
- Nut Material Bone
- Nut Width 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays Pearloid Dots
- Truss Rod Vintage-Style Heel Adjust
- Truss Rod Nut Vintage-Style Slotted
- Bridge Pickup Pure Vintage '64 Gray-Bottom Single-Coil Tele
- Neck Pickup Pure Vintage '64 Gray-Bottom Single-Coil Tele
- Controls Master Volume, Master Tone
- Switching 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Configuration SS
- Bridge 3-Saddle Vintage Style Tele® with Barrel Steel Saddles
- Hardware Finish Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines Pure Vintage Single Line "Fender Deluxe"
- Pickguard 3-Ply Eggshell
- Control Knobs Knurled Flat-Top
- Neck Plate 4-Bolt
- Strings Fender® USA 250R NPS, (.010-.046 Gauges)
- Case/Gig Bag:Vintage-Style Hardshell
- 7 lbs 1 oz
For more information about the Fender American Original '60s Telecaster Thinline, please contact us.