The all-tube Boogie® BASS 400+ was a modern-day classic used by the world’s most talented bassists for over two decades. From Paul McCartney to Mark King, Stanley Clark to Jack Blades and Michael Anthony, the 400+ crossed borders and musical genres to take center-stage behind true Icons during its 20-year build cycle.
Today it’s our award-winning Subway® Series taking names with accurate Tone, warmth and portability in the Class D realm. The evolutionary step forward beckons to combine these two distinctive preamps and create a powerful, portable way to feature their unique personalities in one package. The Subway® TT-800™ answers that call!
Other specifications include:
- Build Location Petaluma, CA USA with the World's Finest Materials
- Wattage 800 Watts @ 4 or 2 Ohms / 400 Watts @ 8 Ohms
- Power Amp Type Light-Weight Class D Power Amp & 8/4 or 2 Ohm Impedance Switch
- Preamp Two Channels, Class A Vacuum Tube Preamps w/ 3x Mesa 12AT7
- EQ / Dynamics Control Global: Deep Switch, Bright Switch
- Channel One – Boogie Channel features: Variable High-Pass Filter (25Hz – 125Hz) and Active Driven Passive 3-Band EQ (Bass, Mid with variable Mid-Shift Control, Treble)
- Channel Two – Subway Channel features: Variable High-Pass Filter (25Hz – 125Hz) and Fully Active 3-Band EQ (+/- 12dB of Bass, Mid & Treble) with Sweepable (variable) Mid Frequency Control (150Hz-2000Hz)
- Footswitchable Functions External Switching Jack for Channel Select & Tune/Mute (Footswitch Sold Separately)
- Weight 7 lbs. 3 oz.
- Dimensions 4" H x 12" W x 11.375" D
For more information about the Subway TT-800, please contact us.