The Telecaster has a distinct twang sound that people love in a guitar, especially when it comes to rock, blues, and country. This particular Fender Custom Shop 1963 Telecaster Roasted Heavy Relic is a replication of the 1963 Tele. Using 51 Nocaster Tele pickups and a 3 position blade switch, the exact tones you want are easily accessible. If that's not enough, this guitar features a Roasted Alder body with a thin nitrocellulose lacquer finish to make this '63 Telecaster Heavy Relic a must-see.
Other specifications include:
- Body Material: Roasted Alder
- Body Finish: Thinskin Lacquer
- Body Shape: Telecaster®
- Neck Material: Maple 3A Flame Roasted
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Neck Finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck Shape: 60's Style Oval "C"
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Fingerboard Radius: 11"
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Vintage Upgrade
- String Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Bridge Pickup: H/W 51 Nocaster
- Neck Pickup: H/W OP-Loaded 51 Nocaster
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: SS
- Bridge: 3-Saddle American Vintage Strings-Through-Body Tele with RSD Saddles
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Mint Green
- Included Accessories: Case, Cable, Strap, CruzTools® Tool Kit, Certificate of Authenticity
- 7 lbs 7 oz
For more information about the Fender Custom Shop Instrument, please contact us.