Throwing back to traditional construction roots, The Collings OM1-T Baked Sitka is built using traditional techniques with a modern touch. Featuring a custom Traditional Series scalloped X-brace to produce warm, rounded highs along with rich, resonant lows, the addition of animal protein and a very thin all-nitrocellulose lacquer finish offers creates an exceptionally dynamic and responsive instrument.
With a Baked Sitka spruce top in a sunburst finish and Honduran mahogany back, sides and neck, the tonewoods on this guitar are impeccable and with a tried and true formula. Don't miss your chance to own this incredible Collings OM1-T Baked Sitka -- contact Eddie's Guitars today!
Other specifications include:
- Top Baked Sitka spruce (Sunburst)
- Back & Sides Honduran mahogany
- Construction Animal protein glue
- Neck Honduran mahogany
- Body Binding Tortoise with maple/rosewood top purfling
- Fingerboard Binding None
- Peghead Binding None
- Bridge Ebony belly-style with 2 5/16" spacing
- Fingerboard Ebony with MOP long dots
- Bridge Pins/End Pin Ivoroid with ebony dot
- Nut Bone, 1 3/4"
- Saddle Bone, Cutthrough
- Neck Profile Traditional
- Peghead Profile Tapered square with volute
- Neck Joint Mortise & tenon hybrid
- Truss Rod Fully adjustable
- Frets Medium 18% nickel-silver
- Peghead Veneer Ebony with gold MOP Collings Logo
- Tuners Nickel Waverly (16:1 ratio)
- Backstrip 1-style (Walnut)
- Rosette Maple/rosewood purfling
- Scale Length 25 1/2"
- Brace Material Sitka spruce
- Brace Pattern Custom Traditional Series pre-war scalloped X-brace
- Fingerboard Radius 14" - 26" compound
- Body Finish High gloss extra-thin nitrocellulose lacquer
- Pickguard Tortoise
- Strings D'Addario EJ-16 (.012"- .053")
- Traditional Package
- Case Deluxe hardshell case by TKL
For more information about the Collings OM1-T Baked Adi, please contact us.