The Collings I-35 LC in Sonic Blue is a semi-hollow electric designed with ThroBak Humbucker pickups to send more controlled information to the electronics, creating a smooth, well-balanced sound desired by professional guitarists. With high quality laminate construction (LC) that faithfully reproduces the vintage semi-hollow tone and response desired by professional working musicians, this guitar is perfect for classic semi-hollow or jazz-like tones.
Other specifications of the Collings I-35 LC include:
- Construction Semi hollow w/ maple center block
- Body Maple laminate
- Top Maple laminate
- Neck Honduran mahogany
- Body Binding Non-grained ivoroid
- Fingerboard Binding Non-grained ivoroid
- Peghead BindingNone
- Bridge Kluson ABR-1(nickel-plated zinc w/ retaining wire)
- Tailpiece Kluson Stop Tailpiece (nickel-plated zinc, steel studs)
- Fingerboard Rosewood w/ Parallelogram Fingerboard Inlays
- Soundhole F-holes (unbound)
- Pickups ThroBak SLE101 Plus MXV
- Pots/Caps DiMarzio 500K / Jupiter Vintage Yellow
- Pickup Rings Cream or black
- Nut 1 11/16"
- Scale Length 24 7/8"
- Neck Joint Extra long mortise & tenon
- Frets Medium 18% nickel-silver
- Peghead Veneer Ebony w/ MOP Collings logo
- Peghead Profile Haircut
- Tuners Nickel Gotoh w/ Collings logo
- Wiring 50s style
- Fingerboard Radius 12"
- Guitar Finish High gloss nitrocellulose lacquer
- Pickguard Black/Cream/Black
- Truss Rod Cover Black/Cream/Black
- Strings D'Addario NYXL1149 (.011" - .049")
- Body Length: 17 5/8"
- Body Depth at Side: 1 5/8"
- Lower Bout Width: 15"
- Total Length: 40"
- Scale Length: 24 7/8"
- Standard Nut Width: 1 11/16"
- Collings deluxe hardshell case by Ameritage
For more information about the Collings I-35 LC semi-hollow guitar, please contact us.