Legendary Jazz & Blues guitarist Soctt Henderson has had Suhr create highly modified Classic S guitars since 1991, and now his custom build is available to everyone!
With ML Standard pickups, battery-free SSCII electronics, and a modified bridge with a thicker, shorter steel tremolo arm with locking tuners, this build is an incredible take on an already amazing guitar. And in a Fiesta Orange finish, this guitar looks as incredible as it sounds.
If you want to see why Scott has trusted Suhr for more than 25 years, contact Eddies Guitars today for more info on the Suhr Scott Henderson Signature Classic.
Other specifications include:
- Body Shape: Classic
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Body Wood: Lightweight Alder
- Pickguard: Parchment 3-Ply
- Neck Wood: Roasted Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Fingerboard Wood: Indian Rosewood
- Neck Back Shape: D Shape .800"-.880"
- Fingerboard Radius: 16"
- Frets: Jumbo Nickel (.057"x.110")
- Nut: 1.650" Tusq
- Headstock: Laser Engraved Scott Henderson Signature
- Bridge Pickup: ML Standard (not hot) - Aged Green
- Middle Pickup: ML Standard - Aged Green
- Neck Pickup: ML Standard - Aged Green
- SSCII: Equipped
- Custom Wiring: No treble bleed circuit
- Tuning Machines: Suhr Locking
- Bridge: Modified Fender® Six Screw Bridge (includes custom made steel block and shortened steel tremolo arm)
- Color: Chrome
- Tremolo Cavity Cover: No Cavity Cover No Screw Holes
- Knobs: Aged Green
- Tremolo Range: Tremolo is set to pull up a major third on the G string and approximately push down one octave on the A string. Wood is removed inside the tremolo cavity to allow for increased range.
- Hard Case
- 7 lbs 12 oz
For more information about the Suhr Scott Henderson Signature Classic, please contact us.