At Eddie's Guitars, our exclusive Paul Reed Smith Wood Library guitars represent some of our most beloved electric inventory. These one of a kind guitars are hand-selected at the PRS Guitars factory in Stevensville, Maryland by our team and contain our own unique specifications that you can't find anywhere else. These special instruments are very limited and only created in runs of ten!
If you have any questions about PRS Wood Library guitars, the process involved, or the instruments themselves please contact our sales manager Brett - firstname.lastname@example.org
A few key specifications that contribute to the Hollowbody II's tone and feel are:
- Top Wood Artist Flame Maple
- Side Wood Select Korina
- Back Wood Artist Flame Maple
- Body Construction Fully-Hollow with Double F-Holes
- Number of Frets 22
- Scale Length 25"
- Neck Wood Korina
- Neck Shape Pattern
- Fretboard Wood Ebony
- Fretboard Inlay Eddie's WL - Paua Rim w/Green Select Abalone
- Bridge PRS Piezo Adjustable Stoptail
- Tuners Phase III Locking
- Hardware Type Smoked Black
- Treble Pickup 58/15 LT
- Bass Pickup 58/15 LT
- Controls Volume and Tone with 3-Way Toggle Pickup Selector and LR Baggs/PRS Piezo Pickup System (3-way selector and Piezo blend knob)
- Strings 11's with Wound G
- Black Paisley Hard Case
- 5 lbs 14 oz
For more information about the PRS Eddie's Guitars Wood Library Hollowbody II, please contact us.