The Fender Custom Shop 1961 Relic Telecaster is a sight and sound to behold, with an alder body dressed in a gorgeous Faded Three-Color Chocolate Sunburst finish Pure Telecaster snap and sparkle comes from a pair of 63 tele pickups, and the maple neck is sculpted with a comfortable '60s style C profile.
Other specification include:
- Model Number: 9237100447
- Body Material: 2-Piece Alder
- Body Finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck Material: Plain Maple
- Neck Shape: Mid Style Oval C (1st Fret: .820" - 12th Fret: .980")
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Radius: 9.5"
- Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Vintage Upgrade
- String Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650"
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Vintage-Style
- Neck Finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Fingerboard: Plain Maple
- Inlays: Vintage Clay Dot
- Bridge Pickup: 63 Tele
- Neck Pickup: 63 Tele
- Controls: Volume, Tone
- Bridge: 3-Saddle American Vintage w/ Threaded Steel Barrel Saddles
- Tuners: Vintage-Style with Fender Logo
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Tortoiseshell
- Control Knobs: Knurled Dome
- Strings: Fender® USA, NPS, (.010-.046 Gauges)
- Accessories: Deluxe Hardshell Case; Strap; Certificate of Authenticity
- 7 lbs 13 oz
For more information about the Fender Custom Shop '61 Telecaster Relic, please contact us.