The Collings I-35 LC Deluxe Aged in Candy Apple Red takes the fantastic I-35 LC and turns it into something completely new. An ebony fingerboard, Lollar Low Wind Imperial Humbuckers, a nitrocellulose lacquer finish sanded by hand in between coats and custom caramel inlay makes this guitar an incredibly well-rounded semi-hollow. With superior playability and responsiveness and a clear sound, this Collings I-35 LC Deluxe would fit perfectly as a gig guitar for pros or basement guitar for casual players alike.
Other specifications of the Collings I-35 LC Deluxe include:
- Aged Finish and Hardware
- Construction Semi hollow w/ maple center block
- Body Maple laminate
- Top Plain Maple laminate
- Neck Honduran mahogany
- Body Binding Grained ivoroid
- Fingerboard Binding Grained ivoroid
- Peghead Binding Grained ivoroid
- Bridge Kluson ABR-1(nickel-plated zinc w/ retaining wire)
- Tailpiece Kluson Stop Tailpiece (nickel-plated zinc, steel studs)
- Fingerboard Ebony w/ Parallelogram Inlay
- Soundhole F-holes (unbound)
- Pickups Lollar Low Wind Imperial Humbuckers
- Pots/Caps DiMarzio 500K / Jupiter Vintage Yellow
- Knobs Custom grained ivoroid top hat
- Pickup Rings Custom grained ivoroid
- Nut 1 11/16"
- Scale Length 24 7/8"
- Neck Joint Extra long mortise & tenon
- Frets Medium 18% nickel-silver
- Peghead Veneer Ebony w/ Parallelogram Inlay
- Peghead Profile Haircut
- Tuners Nickel Gotoh w/ Collings logo w/ Black Buttons
- Wiring 50s style
- Fingerboard Radius 12"
- Guitar Finish High gloss nitrocellulose lacquer
- Truss Rod Cover Grained ivoroid
- Strings D'Addario NYXL1149 (.011" - .049")
- Body Length 17 5/8"
- Body Depth 1 5/8"
- Lower Bout Width 15"
- Total Length 40"
- Case Deluxe Hardshell case by Ameritage
- 7 lbs 8 oz
For more information about the Collings I-35 LC Deluxe semi-hollow guitar, please contact us.