The Collings SoCo Deluxe in Caramel is a unique guitar thanks to its semi-hollow construction with a maple center block, rosewood fingerboard with parallelogram inlays, Honduran mahogany body, and premium quilt maple top. Its distinct sound can be credited with low-wind Lollar Imperials, PLEK machine leveling, and ergonomic neck heel and lock neck tenon.
Other specifications include:
- Construction Semi hollow w/ maple center block
- Body Honduran mahogany
- Top Premium quilt maple
- Black/White Top Purfling
- Neck Honduran mahogany
- Body Binding Grained ivoroid
- Fingerboard Binding Grained ivoroid
- Peghead Binding Grained ivoroid
- Bridge Kluson ABR-1(nickel-plated zinc w/ retaining wire)
- Tailpiece Kluson Stop Tailpiece (nickel-plated zinc, steel studs)
- Fingerboard Rosewood w/ Parallelogram Inlays
- Soundhole F-holes (unbound)
- Pickups Lollar Low Wind Imperial Humbuckers
- Pots/Caps DiMarzio 500K / Jupiter Vintage Yellow
- Knobs Custom grained ivoroid top hat
- Pickup Rings Custom grained ivoroid
- Nut 1 11/16"
- Scale Length 24 7/8"
- Neck Joint Extra long mortise & tenon
- Frets Medium 18% nickel-silver
- Peghead Veneer Ebony w/ MOP Collings logo/MOP Parallelogram Inlay
- Peghead Profile Haircut
- Tuners Nickel Gotoh w/ Collings logo
- Wiring 50s style
- Fingerboard Radius 12"
- Guitar Finish High gloss nitrocellulose lacquer
- Pickguard None
- Truss Rod Cover Grained ivoroid
- Strings D'Addario NYXL1149 (.011" - .049")
- Case Deluxe Hardshell case by Ameritage
For more information on the Collings SoCo Deluxe electric guitar, please contact us.