This beautiful Collings I-35 LC Deluxe in Sherwood Green offers a truly clear and crisp sound with amazing responsiveness and playability. Featuring Lollar Low Wind Imperial Humbuckers, a hand sanded nitrocellulose finish, and custom caramel inlay, this I-35 LC Deluxe looks as dazzaling as it sounds. When it comes to semi-hollow guitars, you can't get any more versatile than the Collings I-35 LC Deluxe, which is perfect for just about any type of guitarist from casual players to professionals.
Other specifications of the Collings I-35 LC Deluxe include:
- Construction Semi hollow w/ maple center block
- Body Maple laminate
- Top Plain Maple laminate
- Neck Honduran mahogany
- Body Binding Grained ivoroid
- Fingerboard Binding Grained ivoroid
- Peghead Binding Grained ivoroid
- Bridge Kluson ABR-1(nickel-plated zinc w/ retaining wire)
- Tailpiece Kluson Stop Tailpiece (nickel-plated zinc, steel studs)
- Fingerboard Ebony w/ Parallelogram Inlay
- Soundhole F-holes (unbound)
- Pickups Lollar Low Wind Imperial Humbuckers
- Pots/Caps DiMarzio 500K / Jupiter Vintage Yellow
- Knobs Custom grained ivoroid top hat
- Pickup Rings Custom grained ivoroid
- Nut 1 11/16"
- Scale Length 24 7/8"
- Neck Joint Extra long mortise & tenon
- Frets Medium 18% nickel-silver
- Peghead Veneer Ebony w/ Parallelogram Inlay
- Peghead Profile Haircut
- Tuners Nickel Gotoh w/ Collings logo
- Wiring 50s style
- Fingerboard Radius 12"
- Guitar Finish High gloss nitrocellulose lacquer
- Truss Rod Cover Grained ivoroid
- Strings D'Addario NYXL1149 (.011" - .049")
- Body Length 17 5/8"
- Body Depth 1 5/8"
- Lower Bout Width 15"
- Total Length 40"
- Case Deluxe Hardshell case by Ameritage
- 7 lbs 6 oz
For more information about the Collings I-35 LC Deluxe semi-hollow guitar, please contact us.