For those ready to explore, we present the Shelton Electric Instruments GalaxyFlite. Made for the intrepid aural astronaut, the GalaxyFlite delivers a universe of sounds. A brave instrument for a brave player.
The GalaxyFlite is a top quality offset with refined features and improvements. The GalaxyFlite is the offset you’ve always wanted with no compromises for playability or performance. The neck has a comfortable medium C and sports a 9.5” radius pau ferro fingerboard with nicely detailed medium frets. Fralin vintage wind pickups deliver awesome sound. A Mastery M1 bridge and MV vibrato mean trouble free performance while Gotoh staggered vintage tuners, and a Tusq XL nut make for rock solid tuning. The finish is Firemist Silver and is complimented by an lucite pickguard. This GalaxyFlite has a new conversion varnish finish with no aging. It comes in a Deluxe G&G hardshell case.
The GalaxyFlite is an incredible offset guitar that offers more than the competition. Innovative tones, premium components, and great attention to detail set this one apart.
Other specs include:
- Body Wood: Ash
- Body Finish: Medium Aged Firemist Silver Lacquer
- Neck Wood: Maple
- Neck Finish: Amber Lacquer w/ Matching Headstock
- Neck Shape: Early 60s Medium Oval
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Fingerboard Material: Pau Ferro
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5"
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: JESCAR -- FW 47095
- Nut Material: Tusq XL
- Nut Width: 1.687”
- Shape Dimensions: Med C 1ST FRET=.845”/12TH FRET .925”
- Bridge Pickup: Fralin Vintage JM
- Neck Pickup: Fralin Vintage JM
- Controls: Volume, Master Tone, Bass Control Roller Pot, Sweet Spot Roller (“Cello” Tone, Smooth treble rolloff)
- Switching: 3-Position Toggle (active only when in normal mode): Position 1: Bridge Pickup, Position 2: Bridge and Neck Pickups in parallel, Position 3.: Neck Pickup. 2 Position Slide: Up: Series Mode, both pickups in series. Down: Normal mode, pickup in parallel.
- 2-Position Slide: Up: Series Mode, both pickups in series, Down: Normal mode, pickups in parallel.
- Pots: (2) Emerson PRO CTS Solid Shaft w/ (3/8") .375" Shaft Potentiometers (2) Solid Shaft w/ 6mm solid shaft.
- Switch: (1) 2 position Slide Switch
- Jack: (1) Switchcraft 1/4" Mono Input Jack
- Capacitor: (1) 0.047uf Emerson Paper in Oil Capacitor
- Bridge: Mastery M1 Bridge
- Vibrato: Mastery OMV w/ UFO Tip
- Tuning Machines: Gotoh Staggered Vintage SD91-05M
- Pickguard: Lucite
- Knobs: Vintage Amp Knobs
- Finish: Nickel Plated & Brushed Stainless
- Strings: 10-46
- Case: G&G Hardshell Deluxe Case
- 8 lbs 1 oz
For more information about the Shelton Galaxyflite Vintage, please contact us.