As a left-handed player, you don’t have to feel left out! This guitar is comfortable to play and features the same excellent craftsmanship that Bourgeois is known for. Designed for left-handed players in mind, this guitar offers a warm, soothing voice and all the tones you could ever want. With its classic design, you will fall head over heels!
Other specifications include:
- Makore back and sides
- Adirondack Spruce Top
- Wood Tile Rosette
- Cocobolo Body Binding
- Blk/Wht Blk - Maple - Blk/Wht/Blk w/ back & Side Purfling
- Multicolor Herringbone
- Mahogany Short Scale Square Head with Diamond Head Shape
- Madagascar Ebony Head Veneer
- Bourgeois Logo
- Cocobolo Binding with Black/Maple Head Binding
- Short Scale 14 Fret Macassar Ebony Fretboard Wood
- 1 23/32"" Nut Width
- Signature Ray Lamontagne Fretboard Inlay
- Cocobolo with Black/White Fretboard Binding
- Vintage Pickguard
- Ebony Belly Bridge - 2.2"
- Dana Bourgeois Signature Label
- Waverly Gold Plated Tuners w/Ebony Buttons
- Hard Case
For more information about the Bourgeois Small Jumbo Custom Makore, please contact us.